When using Coinbase MOBalls in MOMO BOX(ing) you have a NORMAL chance to get a MOMO BOX or a random number of MOMO Fragments.
How to BOX(ing)
When you see a Wild MOMO, approach them carefully and a prompt button to use the MOBall will appear on the right hand side of the screen. Click on the button to expand the MOBall Thrower.
- When using a MOBall to BOX(ing) a MOMO, there is a certain chance of obtaining a MOMO BOX of the corresponding quality or a random number of MOMO fragments.
- You can open the MOMO BOX to get a random MOMO with the same rarity as the MOMO BOX.
- Collect the required number of MOMO fragments to Redeem for a MOMO BOX of the same rarity as the fragments.
- The success of BOX(ing) is affected by both the throwing status obtained from the “MOBall Thrower — Power Bar” and the wild MOMO’s own “Status”.
- The MOBall Thrower is divided into a Power Bar (top), a MOBall Throw Button (middle) and a MOBall Selector (bottom);
- From the MOBall Selector below, click or drag the MOBall to the throw button to select the MOBall you want to use.
- Clicking on a throw button attempts one BOX(ing) action, and each BOX(ing) attempt consumes the number of MOBalls shown in the throw button, regardless of whether the BOX(ing) is successful.
- Selecting any MOBall x1 is deemed to consume 1 MOBall to attempt once BOX(ing).
- Selecting any MOBall x10 is deemed to consume 10 MOBall to attempt 10 times BOX(ing).
MOBall Thrower — — Power Bar
There are three levels of Power Bar, each level corresponds to a different throwing force which will affect the BOX(ing) probability.
Throwing a MOBall when the sensor bar moves to the blue area, the sensor will result in a “GOOD”. A MOBall in a “GOOD” throw will have a NORMAL probability of BOX(ing).
Throwing a MOBall when the sensor bar moves to the red area, the sensor will result in a “GREAT”. A MOBall in a “GREAT” throw will have a HIGHER probability of BOX(ing).
Throwing a MOBall when the sensor bar moves to the Lighting Area, the sensor will result in a “PERFECT”. A MOBall in a “PERFECT” throw will have a HIGHEST probability of BOX(ing).
MOMO BOXing success
After the MOMO is successfully BOXed, the MO box of the corresponding quality will be obtained. After opening the MO box, users can obtain a random MOMO with the same quality and the latest MOMO initial hash power range.
For example, by opening an epic MO box, users can get an epic MOMO with the latest MOMO initial hash power range.
Trading and redemption of MO boxes will be available next week!
MOMO BOXing failed
If the MOMO BOXing fails, when the MOMO escapes, there is a chance to drop MOMO Fragments. There are four MOMO Fragments, “Normal MOMO Fragment”, “Rare MOMO Fragment”, “Epic MOMO Fragment” and “Legendary MOMO Fragment”.
A certain number of same quality MOMO fragments can be combined into MOboxes of corresponding quality.