Welcome to MOBOX the GameFi Metaverse known as MOMOverse!
In this article we will guide you on how to get started on MOBOX and withdraw your NFT avatar from Binance NFT !
Let’s get started !
The MOBOX Metaverse can be accessed via number of ways including on your desktop and mobile phone!
Simply search for MOBOX on the Google or Apple App store, or use the following links!
Getting started on Mobile device
Once you have downloaded the MOBOX Platform on your mobile device simply install the App and follow the onscreen instructions.
As the MOBOX metaverse runs on the Binance Chain ( BNB) you are required to create a BNB wallet. If you have your own wallet previously here is where you can import it via the private key or mnemonic phrase.
⚠️IF you are creating a new wallet, please write down the mnemonic phrase on a paper document and keep it in a safe place. Do not show your wallet’s private key or mnemonic to others!
Once you have created a wallet you will need to bind your wallet address when accessing the MOMOverse including playing the games on the platform.
To bind your wallet simply follow the below steps. The wallet that you bind is needs to be your main wallet that you will play on MOBOX, including the one that you will own your MOMO’s and the MOBOX NFT Avatar!
1st Step: In the user center, click on user information.
2nd Step: Find “Bind MOMO Address” and click on Bind.
3rd Step: Click on the created BSC wallet.
4th Step: Click “confirm” to bind, refresh the page/reload the game, the wallet just bound will appear in the BSC address list.
Once you have bound your wallet you can now chose to bind your email to your account should you choose too. This will allow for easier access.
Accessing and registering on MOBOX via Desktop Plugin wallet
Install wallet extension on browser, you can use Metamask or the MOBOX plugin wallet. In this instance we will show the Metamask wallet.
Because MOBOX currently runs on the Binance Smart Chain (BNB), the wallet needs to be set up on the BSC mainnet.
Install the Metamask wallet directly from the Google Plugin store as shown below.
2) Create a wallet and connect to the MOBOX platform
After creating the wallet please record the generated mnemonic phrase and save it and store it in a safe place. After the wallet is created, refresh the MOBOX homepage and click connect.
Adding BNB Chain onto Metamask.
Open Metamask — Click “Settings”, click “Add Network”, and enter the following information:
Mainnet (This is the one you are probably looking for)
Network Name: Binance Smart Chain
New RPC URL: https://bsc-dataseed.binance.org/
Block Explorer URL: https://bscscan.com
Registering on MOBOX.io with your wallet
Once you have set up your wallet, simply head over to mobox.io and click on “ login” then “connect wallet” and now simply select whichever plugin wallet you are using and sign the transaction, in this instance it is the Metamask plugin wallet.
Congratulations you can now simply login to MOBOX via your wallet !
Now head over to the User center and set your transaction password (which is only used on mobox.io) should you make any in-game purchases you will require that.
Now you are all set up to enjoy the MOBOX MOMOverse!
Remember as MOBOX runs on the BNB chain — BNB is required in your wallet if you are sending/buying/selling on the BNB chain.
How to withdraw your MOBOX Avatar from Binance NFT Marketplace?
Simply Go to Binance NFT and log in to your account. Click [User Center] — [Withdraw].
Remember , only users who participated in the December 2021 MOBOX — Binance Mini Program are able to withdraw their NFT Avatars from the Binance NFT Marketplace.
2. Select the MOBOX NFT AVATAR to withdraw under [NFT Asset] and click [Confirm].
3. After selecting your NFT, the system will display the corresponding network in which the asset is kept. Please make sure you have the selected network’s native coins in your wallet to pay for the gas fee. The withdrawal fees are subject to change according to the network status.
4. Select the wallet address you would like to withdraw to under [Destination Wallet Address]. If you are a new user please use the BNB Address you created earlier on the MOBOX platform.
5. If you haven’t connected any wallet, click [Add a Wallet]. You will be redirected to the [Connect Wallet] page. Choose the network of your wallet and click [Confirm]. (this must be performed on a desktop)
If you have issues connecting your wallet to Binance NFT Marketplace, you can read the full guide here on wallet connection !
Please SELECT BSC / BNB, as MOBOX runs on the BNB chain and not ETH.
7. Check the network and the destination wallet address and click [Confirm] to withdraw.
8. Once the process is complete, you can find the withdrawn NFT in [History] — [Orders] — [Withdrawals]. You can also check the withdrawal status here.
That’s it folks once you have successfully withdrawn your MOBOX NFT AVATAR, you will be able to see it in your MOBOX wallet on mobile and in the MOBOX Plugin wallet too.
How to list your Avatar on Galler.io
1. Once you’re connected to Galler, go to your assets by hovering your mouse over your username/wallet address in the top right corner and clicking on “My Assets”
2. Click on the NFT you want to list for sale and then click on “List now”
3. In the window that pops up, you’ll first need to approve the first two steps 1) Initial Proxy and 2) Approve NFT. Sign both confirmations on your wallet and then enter:
- Listing price
- Date and Time (UTC +0 time zone) you want the listing to be active
- How many days you want the listing to be active
Once you’ve filled the info, click on “Submit”, sign the 3rd and final confirmation on your wallet and done! Your NFT is listed for sale.
Please note that your listing will automatically appear in the order book of the collection it belongs to (assuming the owner that imported the collection has activated the order book feature).
To cancel your listing, go to “My Assets” by hovering on your username/wallet address on the top right corner. Click on the “Orders Made” tab, find the listing you want to cancel in the Listing section and click on “Cancel”. Simply sign your wallet transaction once it pops up.