👋Hi Mobox Crew, Yes it’s time to test the platform!
We know you have all waited patiently for this long-awaited moment. On the 5th of February, the MOBOX Platform will be opened for you to test some of the capabilities on the MOBOX Platform. During the Alpha Test, not all capabilities will be available. The Alpha test will conclude on the 8th of March.
The majority of the Alpha will be run on the Ethereum Rinkeby Testnet. However, when you select a farming pool of USDT, USDC or DAI that will be on Ethereum Mainnet. The rewards for staking, in this instance called “keys” will be given to you on the Rinkeby Ethereum Testnet as will the NFT’s. The “Keys” and including the “NFT’s” gained during Alpha testing CAN NOT be Withdrawn.
To celebrate and kick off this Alpha Event Team Mobox will have an event including an Alpha Test leaderboard. There will be a total of 300,000 MBOX + 30,000 USDT up for grabs (more on this later).
The Alpha test is located HERE: mobox.io/alphatest
What do I need to join this Alpha?
What you will need is a compatible wallet. We suggest and recommend using the MOBOX wallet. You will also require some ETH for transactions on the network to stake your stable coins on the MOBOX Platform.
You can download the MOBOX Wallet Chrome Extension Plugin HERE
The MOBOX Mobile Wallet will be released sometime during the Alpha test.
The step by step instruction on getting started in the Alpha test can be seen on the Alpha main page including the FAQ for the Alpha test.
How will the Farming Work and what are MOMOs?
Here we will give you more details and an explanation of the NFT Farmer including what a MOMO is.
MOMO’s are the uniquely created NFT’s for the MOBOX Platform.
The diagram below shows you a good visual explanation of the MOBOX platform farming flow.
Users will stake stable coins such as DAI, USDT, or USDC and they will obtain KEYs, unlock BOXes with those keys and mint NFTs. Users can then Stake their NFT’s which in turn will mine MBOX tokens and then you can stake those MBOX tokens for Platform bonuses / earn High Yield too.
I have gained a MOMO (NFT) What now?
As we mentioned earlier MOMO’s are unique NFT’s created for the MOBOX platform. Now that you have gained a MOMO you can use the resources gained from staking to upgrade your MOMO. Upgrading your MOMO’s will give you more Hash Power thus giving you more rewards. To upgrade your MOMO’s Hash power you will need consume other NFT’s ( MOMO’s). You can only upgrade the Unique (Purple) and above MOMOs.
In the below table you will see the MOMOs that are available, their Quality, the rate drop %, The Hash Power including extras such as being able to edit the name and also leave a Msg on the NFT.
What are the Alpha Test Rules?
1. Crates (Staking to yield farm) will only be available for ERC20 USDT, USDC, DAI. Each account can only stake a maximum of 2000 for each pool. You can deposit and withdraw from Crates at any time.
Note: As this is an alpha test staking will take place on Ethereum mainnet while all other operations will take place on Rinkeby. When used stake in Crates, we will send Rinkeby ETH to their wallet address to be used for other operations throughout the Alpha test.
For the best experience download MOBOX Wallet Plugin :
2. Users will be dropped KEYs depending on the weighted average of their staked stablecoins in each Crate.
3. During the Alpha test KEYs cannot be withdrawn to wallets. They can only be used to unlock BOX at a 1:1 ratio.
4. When BOX is unlocked you will receive an NFT (MOMO). All BOXs must be unlocked before unlocking new BOXs.
5. MOMOs unlocked from BOXs will be automatically staked to farm MBOX tokens. The amount of MBOX tokens mined will depend on a user's weighted average according to total Hash Power.
6. MBOX tokens can be exchanged for BOXs at a 5:1 ratio.
7. Important numbers as per below tables
Note: Legendary MOMO’s will not be available during Alpha. Hash Power ≥30can rename；Hash Power≥80 can leave a story.
8. Unique MOMOs and above can be upgraded to increase Hash Power
9. During Alpha trading will not be available.
10. During the Alpha, Top 100 players according to Total Hash Power and top 100 players according to MBOX farmed will receive rewards. (Please check the leaderboard for more details)
11. During the Alpha we may drop test MBOX tokens to wallets that can be used to exchange for BOXs.
12. Other than rewards and stablecoin staking, all other assets will be on Rinkeyby Testnet
12. Alpha test will allow us to gather feedback and make changes accordingly for the official launch.
Issues During Alpha Test
If you encounter any issues during the Alpha test please email: email@example.com and leave as much details as possible of the issue.
We will get back to you in due course.
Alpha Test Rewards
During the Alpha test, users will be ranked according to MBOX tokens minted, MOMO (NFT) Hash Power and TradeAction Points. At the end of the test, users will be sent their rewards according to their rank. TradeAction points will be tallied every three days. All Rewards will be sent out after the Alpha Test has concluded.
Rewards Total: 300,000 MBOX + 30,000 USDT
During the Alpha test, all MBOX Tokens earned will be removed. The current MBOX Token is a Test Smart contract.
That’s a wrap MOBOXers!
Now, who is ready and excited for MOBOX Alpha Platform Test?!
MOBOX were free to play & play to earn is a reality.