It’s unthinkable that a year has already passed. It feels like yesterday when we got our first Twitter follower, our first staked MBOX/BNB LP, the first KEY that released the first MOMO into the BSC world (oh wait… BNB Chain… told y’all time flies), and the first MBOX token minted in the infamous MOMO NFT farmer.
With the support of the community the team worked tirelessly to stick to the roadmap and to show our supporters that the vision is true. With a new MOMOversary comes a whole new world of MOMO possibilities.
We are proud to introduce the MOMOverse! A whole new world of fun where MOBOXers can create, explore, and be who they want to be in a MOMO World of infinite possibilities.
🌎 MOMOverse Introduction 🌎
MOMO World : Where MOBOXers can experience an immersive, casual, and relaxing gaming experience.
MOprofession : Choose your role in the MOMOverse. Collect, craft, create and build! Whether you want to be a collector, farmer, shopkeeper, builder, or anything you want to be. The choices are limitless… But most importantly the choice is yours.
MOmarket : A revolutionary NFT order book marketplace making trading a breeze.
MOsocial : A network of social games embedded within the MOMO World. Resource islands, party farming, guild wars, league of Avatars, and much more!
MOseum : Show off your whole NFT collection including those outside of the MOMOverse!
MOland : team up with your fellow MOBOXers and conquer the vast Lands of MOMO World.
MOBOX Creator : Design and mint your own assets. Showcase them in your own shop and earn on your unique creations.
The beginning steps of the MOMOverse will include the following:
⛏MOMO Mining Camps⛏
- The MOMOverse will introduce 5 NEW mining sites aside from the MBOX mining camp. Each site contains different resources to be used across the MOMOverse.
- Your favorite MBOX mining camp is left unchanged. The other 5 mining camps include Bird Camp, Beast Camp, Fish Camp, Monster Camp, and Epic Camp.
- Only the corresponding type of MOMOs can be placed in each camp to mine resources.
Bird Camp → Feathers
Beast Camp → Leather
Fish Camp → Pearls
Monster Camp → Ore
Epic Camp → Gold
- Mining rates for each resource are dependent on the quality of the MOMOs used
Common, Uncommon, Unique → Mining rates depends on the MOMOs hashpower
Rare, Epic → Mining rate depends on MOMOs initial hashpower and current hashpower
Legendary → can mine all new camp resources once moved to the MOMOverse
1. Resources (Feathers, leather, pearls, ore, gold) can be synthesized to create different building materials. Players can synthesize resources from their MOBOXer Home.
2. There are 10 types of building materials. Building materials are divided into three qualities: common, uncommon, unique. Players can increase their Mastery Level to increase their probability of synthesizing higher quality materials.
3. Each building material has different levels. Players can choose to synthesize building materials equal to or lower than their Mastery Level.
4. There are two separate forms of Synthesis : Normal Synthesis and Advanced Synthesis. Normal Synthesis does not require MBOX, does not accumulate Mastery Level, and will require a longer time to complete. Advanced Synthesis requires MBOX, accumulates Mastery Level, and completes in a shorter amount of time.
5. Increasing Mastery Level increases the level of building materials that can be synthesized, increases the probability of synthesizing higher quality materials, and increases the number of materials you can synthesize.
6. Players with a higher Mastery Level can offer their synthesizing skills in the marketplace and help other players synthesize materials. In return these players can earn a feed for offering assistance.
💫Revolutionary NFT Order Book Marketplace💫
- All Items and materials on the MOmarket can be traded through an order book.
- Over 100 materials with different quality and levels will have their own order book.
- MBOX will be the main medium currency for trading materials.
- Players can search and filter for their desired materials, set their desired price and quantity, if there is no sell order lower than the purchase the order book will automatically create a purchase order for the player.
- Fee structure : Purchase order will have 0% fees, while sell orders will have a 5% fee, of which 1.5% will be directed into the guild’s reward pool, 2.5% directed to the auto buyback and burn pool, and 1% directed towards the MOMOverse treasury.
- Each Avatar can create and start their own MOMO Home
- Players can build the following buildings for their MOMO Home with each having its own unique function.
Town Hall : Used to mint and collect MBOX. Amount of MBOX that can be minted is dependent on the MOMO Home’s Prosperity Level. For the intial minting of MBOX and after each time MBOX is collected, the Town Hall enters a 10 hour protection period and a 12 hour cooldown period. During the cooldown period players will not be able to collect MBOX, and during the protection period other players cannot attempt to steal your MBOX.
Lighthouse : Increase the number of attack attempts for your Airship and reduce the number of MBOX that can be stolen when being attacked.
Craft House : Building used for synthesizing resources and creating new materials.
Airship : Used to attack other Town Halls to steal MBOX tokens from other players. Level-up system will be unavailable at the beginning.
Dockyard : Spawns a Airship Items Chest every 8 hours.
3. Each building will have its unique design. When a building is first built it will start with it’s initial design. Players can consume different resources and materials to change the exterior design of their buildings. These resources and materials are gathered through MOsocial Games.
4. Players can visit each others homes. The homes that can be visited include : Airship target home, those who are in your friends list, players who have obtained an achievement statue, those who assist in synthesizing.
Every player can choose to create their own Guild by consuming MBOX. Guild members and invite others to the guild.
- Guilds will have their own Guild Channel that only guild members can view and respond to.
- Guilds share a 30% market fee depending on their prosperity level.
- Current available Guild Buildings :
Guild City : Increase level to increase guild prosperity and the maximum number of guild members.
Market : Decrease guild members market fee, and accumulate such fees into the guild pool.
4. Guild buildings will require various materials and time to build and upgrade. The materials used for building will be provided by the Guild Leader, and the materials for upgrading will be donated by all Guild Members.
- Meet new friends : Players can meet and interact with new friends through text and voice, visit their homes, and explore and complete various tasks within the MOMOverse.
- MOcompanion : Can be used within the MOMOverse to increase movement speed. It can be obtained through gathering and crafting different MOsocial resources, and can be traded in the MOmarket.
- Hall of Fame : Three unique statues will be displayed in the MOMOverse Town Center. The Avatars of the first ranked player of the day for social points, collection points, and synthesis points will be displayed for 24 hours. Players can enter the Homes of these players.
- Advertisements : Each player or partner can upload their own image or slogan (links can be used) and submit a bid for auctioning. The winning player’s image or slogan will be displayed on the billboard until the next winning bid.
- MOMO World Collection : Some collectible items will appear randomly within the MOMO World. Players can interact and collect these items by clicking on them. These items will appear randomly in different areas of the map and will be constantly refreshed and dropped. These items are shared by all MOBOXers. The collection items include social resources, create MOcompanions, decorate MOMO Home exterior designs, and high quality items can be traded in the MOmarket.
- Daily Tasks: Completing daily tasks such as MOMO World collection, mini-games, and treasure hunt players can claim random quality social resources. High quality resources can be traded on the MOmarket.
MOMOverse will release a very important second phase update that includes a MOMOverse World Map and MOland gameplay where players and guilds can explore and compete for their own territory in this vast land.
Each territory has its own independent coordinate and related buildings. Players and guilds can govern their land by removing or appointing different players, or even upload their own unique images to mark their territory.
⭐️MOBOX Creator and Royalty Market
In the MOMOverse second phase, MOBOX will launch the MOBOXer Shop and its related tools. This will allow players to upload MOD modules made by players and designers. These tools can be used to not only change the appearance of game characters, Avatars, and items, but also adjust some MOMOverse parameters.
MOBOX will provide subsidies to outstanding creative craftsmanship and content producers and launch them in the MOmarket. Royalties from the sale will be given out to content creators.
🛣MBOX Token Roadmap🛣
With the strong support from the community, allowing Team MOBOX to continually enrich and improve the MOBOX platform ecosystem, more and more players are following the MOBOX community in our quest to create a fun and exciting blockchain gaming platform.
The following includes important updates and a roadmap for 2022.
Note: This content may be adjusted before the official launch. THIS CONTENT IS NOT INVESTMENT ADVICE!
Beginning in April, the MOBOX Platform will have a month long Anniversary event to thank all those who have supported us. By using a fun and exciting event a total of ~224,861,935 MBOX tokens will be burned. Estimating a total of ~240,000,000 MBOX burned, equivalent to 60% of the first year’s output.
Beginning April 6th, amount of MBOX farmed through MBOX/BNB will stay the same for the time being. Amount of MBOX mined through the NFT mining camp will be changed to 100,000.
MOMO mining will be divided into 6 mining pools, of which the MBOX mining camp will be adjusted as stated above.
🛠New MBOX Utility🛠
Players can consume MBOX when synthesizing to increase Mastery Level
Players can use MBOX to place purchase orders in the resource and materials order book
Players can consume MBOX to recruit Avatar partners in the Tavern
Players can consume MBOX in the MOmarket to purchase items and chests
Players and partners can use MBOX to bid for Advertising in MOMOverse.
The MOMOverse will continue to introduce new utility for MBOX.
👩🌾MOMO NFT Farmer adjustments👩🌾
Adjust Hashpower for rare and epic MOMO bonus, increase % bonus for wallet addresses that hold 3–10 MOMOs.
Beginning April 6th, MBOX halving plan will kickstart and the new MOMOverse mining camps will begin. The MBOX mining camp function and related pages will be retained. Players need to be in the MOMOverse to participate in the new mining camps.
📈METAfund Investments and Focus📊
The METAfund that includes Binance NFT on the decision committee has made their first 2 investments/incubation. Working hand in hand with two game studios who have a combined 30 years in developing multi million dollar game titles published across the globe. Both of these studios will be working closely with Team MOBOX to continuously build fun and exciting games to be launched within the MOBOX Ecosystem.
Below are images of some of the previous games that the studios have built.⤵️
Infinite Game Studio is a team of veteran game developers and players who have years of experience in developing simulation type strategic games. With mobile game titles that have grossed millions, Team MOBOX is working closely with them to bring their next big title to the MOMOverse.
Check out a sneak preview of one of their games
The Warsong Of Crusade is a medieval fantasy themed Simulation game developed by Infinite Game Studio. The two teams will announce the release of our EPIC game when it is ready to rock and roll. So stay tuned — COMING SOON!
E-Game Studio is a game development team that was established in 2011. With a focus on breeding and simulation games with cross-platform compatibility, the team has successfully developed and published games worldwide. With a deep understanding of local markets and cultures, they have a knack for developing high quality games that are suitable for all regions and ages.
The team is also hard at work developing high quality exciting and fun games for the MOMOverse.
The team is looking forward to give our MOBOXers an unprecedented gaming experience!
Check out some of their previous games 👀
The METAfund will now focus their investment in tools for the transition to Web 3.0. These include tools for easing the access for NFT interoperability, technology that lowers the barrier to entry for the undeniable transition from Web 2.0 or 3.0, the metaverse, and technology that creates easier access for developers to build on the MOBOX Chain.
The METAfund will attempt to form a Metaverse Union as no NFT metaverse should be singular but rather each metaverse can be interconnected giving each unique NFT increased utility through NFT interoperability between games and platforms.
As team MOBOX along with it’s community continues to support the growth of the metaverse through the METAfund, we will be launching the new METAfund Launchpad to accelerate the metaverse’s growth. Through this launchpad, selected projects will have the opportunity to launch their projects within the MOMOverse. The METAfund and the MOBOX community will support these projects through the following initiatives:
- NFT Initial Game Offering
- NFT Liquidity Farming
- Integration with the MOMOverse
- Future migration to the MOBOX Game Chain
- Access to over 3,000,000 registered users
- Opportunity to work with a team of experienced developers from the MOBOX team
- Marketing initiatives through team MOBOX’s wide network of partners
With over 50 projects who have sent their application to the METAfund and hand-picked by Team MOBOX, we expect the first METAfund launchpad project to launch in Q2.
⭐️DAG (Decentralized Autonomous Guild)
The team has been working on countless smart contracts to build a DAG protocol that can be used for and by any game. A game changer (don’t mind the pun) that will revolutionize how guilds can share NFT resources, manage treasuries, and redistribution of wealth by eliminating that “trust” factor, the first version of the DAG is set to launch in Q3 2022.
Being veterans in the gaming and blockchain gaming industries, Team MOBOX understands what game developers need, and more importantly what gamers need. With this knowledge, expertise, and experience team MOBOX has completed the first architectural design phase for a public chain made by gamers for gamers and game developers.
The MOBOX Chain will focus on the following:
- Near-instant interactions
- Interoperability with other Smart Chains
- Zero Gas Fees
- Easing the onboarding process for gamers
As this is an important and long process in creating blockchain games for mass adoption, the team will continually update the community on its progress. The team aims to release full technical details in Q4 2022.
- MOMOverse Alpha Test
- MOBOX Partner Studio Game 1 Launch
- MOMOverse official launch
- Release plan for second phase of MOMOverse
- Several major exchange listings
- MOBOX Partner Studio Game 2 Launch
- METAfund Launchpad Project 1
- Announce METAfund report
- Release first set of DAG Smart Contracts
- MOBOX Chain full technical details
- Incorporating METAfund incubated/invested projects to the MOBOX Ecosystem
Appendix 1 — MOMO Hashpower Bonus